- retail [re-tail] noun
- (noun) The sale of goods to the public for use or consumption rather than for resale.
- (adverb) Being sold in such a way: “it is not available retail”.
- (verb) Sell (goods) to the public in such a way: “the difficulties in retailing new products”.
Here are some examples of jobs in this sector:
- Sales Assistant
- Sales representative
- Counter Service Assistant
- Checkout Operator
- Market research data analyst
If you’re continuing into further or higher education, please click here to see many other options available to you.
For more information on jobs in this sector visit the Pathway team in Coastal West Sussex.