- business [biznis] noun
- A person’s regular occupation, profession, or trade.
- An activity that someone is engaged in.
- finance [finans] noun
- (noun) The management of large amounts of money, esp. by governments or large companies.
- (verb) Provide funding for (a person or enterprise).
- banking [bank-king] noun
- The business conducted or services offered by a bank.
- The occupation of a banker: “to pursue a banking career”.
- insurance [in-sur-ance] noun
- A practice by which a company provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment…
- The business of providing such an arrangement.
Think Insurance is boring? Think again!
RiiG Ltd have recently launched a Claims Academy in Brighton for schools leavers which offers a training programme of 8-12 weeks voluntary internship which is run by insurance claims industry experts. Graduates from the Claims Academy have the possibility to join an intensive two year, paid training programme.
Here are some examples of jobs in this sector:
- Banking Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Clerk
- Financial Services Customer Adviser
- Insurance Claims Handler
If you’re continuing into further or higher education, please click here to see many other options available to you.