Jump to Beach Menu
Here are some hints and tips to help you after the interview:
- You should hear about the outcome of your interview within the timescale you agreed in the interview
- It is common practice to tell the successful applicant first and inform others afterwards
- If you are offered the job but are unsure about accepting it, it’s ok to ask for some time to consider it (no longer than 24 hours)
- If you are not offered the job it is good practice to ask for constructive feedback on why you weren’t successful. This will help you to improve your performance and chances next time!
- Take note of the feedback you are given and bear it in mind for your next interview